Extended Christmas Return Period until 31st of January 2021 for orders made between 15th of November – 31st of December 2020.
Irrespective of the right of withdrawal and right of warranty, we provide our customers with an additional and voluntary right of return for the Christmas season: Orders placed during the period from 15th of November to 31 st of December 2020 may be returned at any time before midnight on 31st of January 2021. To exercise the special Christmas Right of Return you must simply send back the purchased item(s).
We refund all unused items with their original packaging and garment tags still attached for 30 days of receipt of the merchandises. We are only accepting items for returns purchased at our Royal Robbins webshop.
In order to withdraw from your purchase contract, you can make use of our online withdrawal form or return the purchased items following the steps below.
To facilitate your return process, we recommend the following steps:
- Use the Return slip, which you have received with your Royal Robbins package to fill in the reason of return in the designated fields. Please use the numbers 1 to 8 to specify the reason for return.
- Contact our Customer Service to receive a pre-paid shipping label via our form found here (opens in a new window) or by phone 0046 (0) 8 440 87 55. When contacting the customer service the following information should be provided: Name - Order number - Address - Phone number
- After contacting our customer service, you will receive by email a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack the items and return slip securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box, if you prefer.
- Affix the shipping label outside the box, which you have received by Customer Service.
- Leave the package at a parcel shop.